Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goodness me!

This week has been particularly stressful! I have had to reschedule my Junior recital about 5 times and move it to a new venue. Trying to pick one date that works for me, the venue, my voice teacher, and my family has been a nightmare. I think it is finally over though... I hope. Now I have a full month more to prepare and get everything together for this recital. Honestly I thought it was going to be pretty horrible if I kept the original date, March 21, but almost luckily my parents had not even bought plane tickets yet so I was able to move the date without complicating any travel plans that they had.

On the crochet front I have been particularly busy! My mother also sent me a bunch of knitting needles and my Stitch n Bitch books. I haven't decided to tackle it yet but I've got a bunch of knitted stuff on my queue on Ravelry!

For now I'm crocheting some legwarmers! Which would have been great if I had started them a few weeks ago... It's starting to get kinda warm here in New Orleans.

Time to write more music history papers... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment